What's new

The new airport terminal

Really like the "people-mover" shot.

Every time I move through an airport, I am always thinking about one thing only.... get to the gate ASAP!

Glad you still have the mood to have a good eye.
 
Loving the 2nd photo, excellent piece of photography;)
 
Yeah #2 is really nice.
 
I've just faved #2 on Flickr. Great idea, even better execution.
 
Really like the "people-mover" shot.

Every time I move through an airport, I am always thinking about one thing only.... get to the gate ASAP!

Glad you still have the mood to have a good eye.

Loving the 2nd photo, excellent piece of photography;)

Yeah #2 is really nice.

#2 is really cool!

+1 for #2....love that perspective

I've just faved #2 on Flickr. Great idea, even better execution.

Thank you very much everyone!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom