What's new

The new alpacas as promised (11 pics)

ScoobyRoo20

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
272
Reaction score
5
Location
N. Texas
I'm not sure what all of the names are yet, but I'll do my best to remember them.

1. Hobbes
47b6df04b3127cce96b0d5707fd800000016108AYuGrFi4buT


2.
47b6df04b3127cce96b0d5607fc800000016108AYuGrFi4buT


3.
47b6df04b3127cce96b0d569fef100000016108AYuGrFi4buT


4.
47b6df04b3127cce96b0d5567ffe00000016108AYuGrFi4buT


5. Rosemary
47b6df04b3127cce96b0d53ffea700000016108AYuGrFi4buT


6. Rosemary and her baby, Goldie
47b6df04b3127cce96b0d53c7f9400000016108AYuGrFi4buT


7.
47b6df04b3127cce96b0d53a7f9200000016108AYuGrFi4buT


8. Goldie
47b6df04b3127cce96b0d5207f8800000015108AYuGrFi4buT


9.Skyler with the girls
47b6df04b3127cce96b0d521feb900000016108AYuGrFi4buT


10. I think this mom's name is Hiedi. (and her baby at feeding time)
47b6df04b3127cce96b0d52ffeb700000016108AYuGrFi4buT


11. Skyler herding the boys.
47b6df04b3127cce96b0d51bfe8300000016108AYuGrFi4buT
 
rosemary is by far the cutest (not saying she's my type or anything) cool shots tho....very interesting looking animals :thumbup:
 
Thank you all. Rosemary seems to be everyone's fave. She was the first one that my inlaws purchased. She's the biggest of all the girls.
 
Rosemary has a brilliant hair-do! And the white one in #3 & 4 is very sweet too, I love those dark eye :)
 
47b5cc30b3127cce95b4dd5a6f7000000015108AYuGrFi4buT

Speaking of eyes...
Blue is rare. But you can't breed the blue eyed males cause thier offspring come out deaf 99% of the time. BUt if a female has blue eyes nothing bad happens to the offspring. Weird, huh? BUt this guy right here is my fave cause I'm a sucker for blue eyes. My husband and both my boys have blue eyes.

And about the hair dos, just wait until it's about time sheer them. They look like big puff ball or rasta men. If you look at the differences here in this picture you can see how different the fibers are.

47b6df03b3127cce9682d16e745c00000016108AYuGrFi4buT

47b6df03b3127cce9682d0a6340c00000016108AYuGrFi4buT

47b6df03b3127cce9682d0d3b54900000016108AYuGrFi4buT
 
i like #7 with both rosemary and her big fluffball, goldie ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom