What's new

The new Panasonic Lumix S 100mm f/2.8 Macro 😲

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
4,355
Reaction score
3,194
Location
Vermont
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just watched Ted Forbes first look at the new Panasonic Lumix S 100mm f/2.8 Macro lens and I'm astonished how small and light that thing is for a 1:1. I've been impressed with the Panasonic L mount lenses, they seem to be smaller, lighter and use as good if not better than the Nikon Z mount lenses that I have. Kinda thinking making a switch to Panasonic S5II now.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom