The New York Public Library (I)

ozzono

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.carlosbravo.net
En New York, conviven en pocos metros, construcciones tan opuestas como las recogidas en esta imagen.
La biblioteca de construccion clasica, y el rascacielos, de estilo mas actual, luchan por adquirir protagonismo.
Fotografía realizada en la 5th Avenida.
Saludos.

In New York, they coexist in few meters, constructions so opposed as the collections in this image. The library of clasic construction, and the skyscraper, of present style but, fights to acquire protagonism. Photography made in 5th Avenue.
Greetings.

New%20York.jpg

you've captured an excellent contrast in architecture.
i really like your choice of angle.
the skyscraper is certainly striving to be the principal figure here ;)
the sky provided a fitting backdrop.
well done!
welcome to TPF.

buenisima foto!!!, no lo digo solo por decirlo.... el contraste entre los edificios, los colores del cielo y la claridad de las nubes la hacen una de las mejores q e visto en este foro.

tambien me di el tiempo de visitar tu web y quede realmente impresionado, ahi me doy cuenta de q realmente soy todavia un AMATEUR jajajajajaj

q bueno ver hispanohablantes en el foro.

saludos desde el fin del mundo.

CHRISTIAN2170 said:
buenisima foto!!!, no lo digo solo por decirlo.... el contraste entre los edificios, los colores del cielo y la claridad de las nubes la hacen una de las mejores q e visto en este foro.

tambien me di el tiempo de visitar tu web y quede realmente impresionado, ahi me doy cuenta de q realmente soy todavia un AMATEUR jajajajajaj

translation:

great work!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Bettybooty
Can anyone translate the last post?

OK....

That's a beautiful photo! And I'm not saying that just to say it... the contrast between the buildings, the colors in the sky, and the clarity of the coulds make this one of the best photos that I've seen on the forum.

Also I've taken the time to visit your personal website and I am still very impressed, and it makes me realize that I'm still an AMATEUR hahahaha

How nice it is to see spanish-speakers on the forum.

Salutations

This is a very nice picture. Great job. When were you in New York?
If you're interested, I have some photos from when I visited Spain here ;)
(Cuando estuviste en Nueva York? Si te interesa, tengo algunos fotos de cuando visite' Espan~a aqui')

oooh,.....sorry for haven't written in english too :mrgreen:

and...thanx for the translation :thumbup:

anyway....in 50 years more... all the world will speak only spanish...muahahaha

CHRISTIAN2170 said:
oooh,.....sorry for haven't written in english too :mrgreen:

and...thanx for the translation :thumbup:

anyway....in 50 years more... all the world will speak only spanish...muahahaha

I wish I did speak Spanish as a second language....

Very cool shot..is it a composite of three images? In any case I like what you've done with the angles and the contrast. makes for a powerful composition.
Nice work. :D

CHRISTIAN2170 said:

CHRISTIAN2170, me alegro enormemente que hayas visitado mi web, y si te han gustado, aun me alegro mucho mas.
Eres muy amable con tus comentarios acerca de esta foto, realizada en New York.

sois muy amables con vuestros comentarios :hail: y me alegro mucho, que la foto sea de vuestro agrado.
Esta realizada en este pasado mes de Agosto.
Saludos.

You are very amiable with your commentaries :hail: and I am glad much, that the photo is of your affability. This made in this last month of August.
Greetings.

ozzono said:
CHRISTIAN2170, I am glad enormously that you have visited my Web, and if you have liked, I even am glad much but. You are very amiable with your commentaries about this photo, made in New York. And I am glad much, that the photo is of your affability. This made in this last month of August. Greetings.

If you ever need translations go to google, and click "language tools" on the right hand side.

- Your friendly neightborhood Geek.

Oh and great photo btw! :sillysmi:

Lástima que sólo te has registrado como miembro después de la Competición de Septiembre sobre el tema de "Juxtaposition". Si hubieras entrado esta foto en aquella competición, te habría dado mi voto. Para mí, ésta es un ejemplo perfecto para lo que yo tomo por una "juxtaposition": la opposición de dos cosas casi incomparables (el estilo - uno clásico, el otro moderno), siendo, sin embargo, de la misma clase (en este caso la arquitectura), así compuesto en esta margen - perfecto.

A pity that you only joined the forum after the September Challenge on "Juxtaposition". If you had entered this photo in the competition, I would have given you my vote. To me it is a perfect example of what I understand is "juxtaposition": two opposing things that can almost not be compared (the building style, one classic, one modern), which, however, are of the same kind (here: architecture) - all this composed and framed like this: perfect.

Repeat what everyone else said. Stunning shot

(Once again, thank you for writing both Spanish and English, it is already helping me understand the Spanish language more :D)

amazing image... spoken in a universal language that all can understand.

Most reactions

Back