The Next All State Commercial

Do you mean Allstate?

Mehhh... his framing was lousy, needed a few more scene changes, and the sound track? Bleah!

Mehhh... his framing was lousy, needed a few more scene changes, and the sound track? Bleah!

Bad sound track? That's pretty good violin playing by a bald eagle if you ask me. And in flight, too!

Bad sound track? That's pretty good violin playing by a bald eagle if you ask me. And in flight, too!
Yeah, but it wasn't like it was new or unique...

What? You expect bald eagles to compose as well?
Dude... it's less than 70 seconds of video; is that really asking too much????????

Yeah, but it wasn't like it was new or unique...

What? You expect bald eagles to compose as well?
Dude... it's less than 70 seconds of video; is that really asking too much????????

But.... wouldn't the eagles, like,... kinda,.... sort of,..... need to know in advance they were going to be internet stars?

music.jpg

Wait a minute... and yeah I came back and looked at this again... lol

What is the eagle picking up?? I'd thought it supposedly had picked up the Go Pro in its beak but it looks like a small fish... so how is the video recording from underneath the eagle....?? I don't see it picking up anything with its talons, where'd it get the camera? or am I missing something? (besides possibly the obvious, my mind...)

Wait a minute... and yeah I came back and looked at this again... lol

What is the eagle picking up?? I'd thought it supposedly had picked up the Go Pro in its beak but it looks like a small fish... so how is the video recording from underneath the eagle....?? I don't see it picking up anything with its talons, where'd it get the camera? or am I missing something? (besides possibly the obvious, my mind...)

There's two eagles involved. One snarfs down the (bait) fish, and the second one picks up the camera.

If you stop the video at 17 seconds, you can clearly see the first enjoying his free lunch, and the talons of the second one on the right side of the frame.

Oh I see, the yellow off to the right. So what's to say the Go Pro wasn't strapped to its leg?? lol Why not set up another/other cameras to record the eagle picking up the Go Pro? I want proof! lol pics or it didn't happen...

One got a free lunch, and other got a small plastic box. I am sure he was pissed off.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back