What's new

The Night Before Christmas

That is so scary good, that I don't even want to try one.
But I guess, I won't learn unless I try.
 
just amazing!!
 
This is such a touching and loving image. All I can do is thank God for the wonderful grandparents she has inherited. You and your wife are awesome.
 
That is so scary good, that I don't even want to try one.
But I guess, I won't learn unless I try.

Wow, I'm honored by your comments.

just amazing!!

Thank you so much.

This is such a touching and loving image. All I can do is thank God for the wonderful grandparents she has inherited. You and your wife are awesome.

Thank you for the kind words. Li'l Bit, pretty much has her Papa & Mimi wrapped around her fingers, although she was testing those boundaries today. She spent the day here from early this morning till late this afternoon, I don't think she slowed down all day. Mimi and I are wore out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom