What's new

The not-quite as super as the hype moon (2 images)

pgriz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 30, 2010
Messages
6,734
Reaction score
3,221
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Elsewhere I posted some images of the "Super Moon", which has caused astronomy buffs to roll their eyes in the same manner as we do when a newbie with a P&S want to do professional wedding photography.

Here I will post two images - one taken before night has completely taken over from twilight, and a time-exposure of the river where I took the shots. Neither is a "moon" shot per se, as I'm trying to use the moon as a visual element.

$Supermoon_6020.webp

$SuperMoon_Small_6031.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom