The (Obligatory) Brick Wall Shot - Share Yours

6740389873_c68b5df56a_b.jpg

Some good stuff in there, Buckster, although of course too many for detailed comments. Oh, and we all noticed that you sneaked in a creepy doll shot.

Just for the record, if anyone is curious...... Block walls are just as welcomed to be posted!

Let me push the envelope, block covered with stucco and vegetation and such?

DSC_0052-2-1.jpg

On first look, I immediately wondered "what the H3LL is strapped to that girls back?

Just an observation.

Wow, a relatively new theme! Great idea kundalini. Of course, do I have any shots of brick walls? I'm searching back through 78 pages worth of close to 1400 photos at my flickr, and I've finally come up with one! I have lots of stucco walls. I have lots of concrete block walls. But so far, only one wall of brick!

SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED

Just for the record, if anyone is curious...... Block walls are just as welcomed to be posted!

Let me push the envelope, block covered with stucco and vegetation and such?

DSC_0052-2-1.jpg

On first look, I immediately wondered "what the H3LL is strapped to that girls back?

Just an observation.

Thanks and you're right i'm seeing that now too. It wasn't a question in the motorcycle forum the pic was shot for. Plus my GF is tiny to have a bike on her back
bigthumb.gif

Friend's house. In fact, we were having drinks downtown when they got the call their house was on fire.

856134788_J3g36-XL.jpg

856134903_mVLLY-XL.jpg

Kundalini, did you take your friends right back out and get them totally zonkered after this?

Obligatory brick wall...check. Obligatory hot girl...check. Obligatory Harley...check.

IMG_1165 by Bill Rush, on Flickr

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back