What's new

The 'Official' TPF Katrina Charity Print Auction picture thread.

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
2,411
Reaction score
41
Location
Arlington, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Kind of surprised noone has started this yet. Post copies of your print(s) that you're donating to the TPF Katrina Charity Print Auction. I know alot of people never venture into Offtopicland, so maybe this is the first you've heard of this.

Here's the original thread: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29159

Just want to give a huge thanks to Karalee for getting this going, and Chase for everything he's doing as well!!

Anyway, I thought it would cool let everyone see what everyone else is donating!

Here's mine:

"Lazy Summer Afternoon"

LazySummerAfternoon.jpg
 
I have one to donate, but do not do online storage...any suggestions?

Thanks....

Bob
 
SWFLA1 said:
I have one to donate, but do not do online storage...any suggestions?

Thanks....

Bob

Email it to mountainlander at hotmail com. I'll host it for you.
 
Ok, it will be sometime tomorrow before i'm on my desktop, i'll send it to you....

thanks

bob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom