H Hill202 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2007 Messages 194 Reaction score 0 Location Peachtree City, Ga Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 20, 2007 #1 It amazes me the things I now notice that I did not notice before this new hobby Attachments $DSC_05490001oldnew.webp 151.1 KB · Views: 72 $DSC_05510001oldnew2.webp 167.1 KB · Views: 100 $DSC_05660001oldnew4.webp 131.3 KB · Views: 79
I iflynething TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2006 Messages 1,346 Reaction score 0 Location South Carolina USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 20, 2007 #2 I have noticed the same thing. I notice the finer details in life and i think that's better for everyone. Small things I'll notice....a bug on a leaf, or the sunset. Just small ones ~Michael~
I have noticed the same thing. I notice the finer details in life and i think that's better for everyone. Small things I'll notice....a bug on a leaf, or the sunset. Just small ones ~Michael~
H Hill202 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2007 Messages 194 Reaction score 0 Location Peachtree City, Ga Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 21, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 They built the town around that old building. I was trying to capture how odd it appeared.
F FSquares TPF Noob! Joined Sep 18, 2007 Messages 141 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2007 #4 lovely snaps.. you are completely right.. one tends to look into the smaller details of nature once he/she starts photoing ) fsquares www.fsqures.com
lovely snaps.. you are completely right.. one tends to look into the smaller details of nature once he/she starts photoing ) fsquares www.fsqures.com