What's new

The old car club, older than your face.

Nein-reis

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
454
Reaction score
1
Location
Utah
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the Utah Beehive Model-A Club. My Grandpa spent many years as president, and I grew up restoring cars with these old folks. They did a car show at Polk Elementry School last week and I tagged along. Too bad it was noon and not a cloud in the sky and the photos didnt turn out to great.
enjoy...

1.
original.jpg


2.
original.jpg


3.
original.jpg


4.
original.jpg


5.
original.jpg


6.
original.jpg


7.
original.jpg


8.
original.jpg


9.
original.jpg
 
six is pure coolness man,even number 2, nice one. altho i am not a big fan of very saturated colors for the other shots..anyway great job
 
I second that motion, those are some beautifull cars right there, my dad runs a classic car club and I know how things get in the way when shooting them at a show, people, trees, reflections other cars, you want to isolate but its just not practical.
I like all the shots, not sure about the saturation/contrast, but I am sure theres a lot of blue in them, the shiney bits might reflect the sky, excuse#1:wink:, but the tyres ought to be black ?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom