What's new

The Old Port (probably part one...)

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2005
Messages
2,599
Reaction score
159
Location
Montreal, Canada
I just discovered, this weekend, the other side of Montreal's old port. That's now one of my fave spots in the whole city. It could look like just some bold industrial buildings, but somehow, i find it beautiful. All comments, critique and advices are appreciated!

1. This one just grabbed my attention. I like to see such grafitis in such contexts...
Dreams.jpg


2.
Construction3.jpg


3.I'll try to find this one in colors... the rust is unbelievable.
Construction2.jpg


4.
Canal2.jpg


5.
Bridge.jpg
 
nice pics! i went down there on friday there so many cool shots to be found around there.
 
love the shot of the bridge and the water, but they are all nice
 
Jmart_88 said:
nice pics! i went down there on friday there so many cool shots to be found around there.

Yeah, I spent about 4 hours there on saturday. I was freezing, now i've got the worst cough of my life, but heck, it was worth it! I shot about 230 pics... actually untill the battery died :lmao:
Such a great place! I just can't wait to come back there again...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom