What's new

The old working

Kevin D Burns

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
328
Reaction score
0
Picture84644.jpg


Picture84645.jpg
 
Did you compose the first deliberately so the ploughshare would look like it is part of the plant behind it. For without the second I might not have been able to recognise at all what you photographed here, it seems SO to be part of that plant in the first.

I think I like the second better because I can see what it is, though the background is not ideal in that second one...
 
I wanted to go for a lost item, make one look at the subject image for the first shot. That is why I did not name it. Kinda make one wonder type thing. :)
thanks guys.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom