What's new

The Owens Valley

HikinMike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
1,438
Reaction score
147
Location
Atwater, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
On my way down from the Whitney Portal to my camp spot at Lone Pine, I stopped along the road to capture a few snapshots of the Owens Valley. There was a lot of haze that evening, so I wasn’t expecting anything, just a few shots from the journey. I was pretty much done shooting and I was talking to two guys from Denmark and I happened to look to the right of me (southeast) and saw some cool pastel colors over Owens Lake. I didn't want to add too much contrast because that's not how I remember it.

_MG_2970.jpg

5D, 300mm f/4L IS, ISO 100, f/11, 1/10
 
Yes, the pastells are impressive, indeed. Lovely.
 
Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom