The passion of football..........>

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wasn't sure if to put this in photo discussion or here.....(can be moved if you like mods)........... I saw this show-reel on the bbc a few days ago...... and just loved the idea of these portraits.

They are of a few selected pro footballers..... all currently in the world cup..... and taken immediately after the game...... so you can see their sweat and expressions after giving everything they've got.

I especially like the ones of Nedved of the Czechs...... Beckham of England..... Nakamura of Japan..... Puyol of spain..... Asamoah of Germany and Zidane of France.

Click on 'portfolio'.......then 'faces of football' and Use the + button to advance. :mrgreen:

Whoa, those are some very intense gazes into the camera (esp. Nedved). It must take them quite a while for the adrenaline to stop racing. tfs ......
29_4_25.gif

wonder what type of lens he used for these? they all seem to have blobby noses and bulgey features. Very good all the same

the ones of the americans are good too

That's been my dream to do something like that. Just take off, travel the world, and take pictures of people doing what they do.

Great photos!

Thanks for posting the link.

fredcwdoc said:
That's been my dream to do something like that. Just take off, travel the world, and take pictures of people doing what they do.

Great photos!

Thanks for posting the link.

have to agree that would be something i would love to do too. Maybe if i win the lottery and didnt have a mortgage :(

Pre-Loved. said:
rooney needs a chest wax

i think that's the least of his worries as far as appearance goes

Most reactions

New Topics

Back