What's new

The path of water.

Antithesis

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
16
Location
Caribbean
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a couple of images for a project I'm doing for a photography class. I was messing around with a few PP techniques and I think they came out pretty well.

1.
2215025441_64b8139f3d.jpg

2.
2215865348_bb7e608f71.jpg


C&C Welcome.
 
Both beautiful, i really like #2.
 
Thanks for the compliments :). I have a little more work to do with the top one before it's officially "done", but it's on it's way.

I was worried that they were a little too cliche', hopefully I can get up some stuff with a little more creative composition.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom