The Path

Mandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,
This is from the Valley of Fire, outside of Las Vegas. I enjoy landscapes greatly but I always feel overwhelmed when it comes to capturing them. With that being said, I humbly submit "The Path" for your c&c. :razz:

ThePath.jpg

(Nikon D70s with Nikon 24-120, 1/500s @ f/5.6)

I like that little bit of extra lightness in the forked path to lead us into the frame.

As with your cacti, you've an eye for composition.

You shooting RAW then converting in Ps?

Wow! Love the colors, the "redness" coming off the rock one the left really set it off.

Thanks so much to everyone for the compliments - I'm absolutely floored by them - they made my day. :blushing:

You shooting RAW then converting in Ps?

Yes - I always shoot in raw and manual. I'm currently using PS2, but hoping to upgrade to 4 soon. I adore the raw adjustment plugin - most of my developing is done there. My husband convinced me to quit being dependent on jpegs and I'm glad he did! I really like the flexibility of having a digital negative.

Thanks again, all!

I up'd to CS4 from 2, and absolutely love it. It launches faster, doesn't crash (knock on wood) and has some seriously upgraded features.

I up'd to CS4 from 2, and absolutely love it. It launches faster, doesn't crash (knock on wood) and has some seriously upgraded features.

Good to know. My poor husband (the professional photographer of the family) has a lot of problems with PS2 crashing or running out of buffer space. Maybe we'll make that a priority - it's just so much $$ now that we're not students. :confused:

Most reactions

Back