Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

_POR5004-Edit by WSG Photography, on Flickr

Let me tell you about her. She's my friend. I found her on MM a year ago and we've been friends since our shoot. She loves photography and thinks of herself as a photographer as much as I insist she's a model. She's the sweetest girl I've ever met. Her skin is so perfect that at 400% I see only the tiniest of pores. She's Chinese from the city of the clay army. She's here for school. Her English is as adorable as her face. I can't look into her eyes for too long. She likes to sit very close and look right into you when she talks. With shoes she's about 6' tall. Her name is Gia, she's my friend.

She must be special for you to love her so much, a beautiful woman... inside and outside, it seems.

Take good care of her... precious material need good care!

MiFleur said:
She must be special for you to love her so much, a beautiful woman... inside and outside, it seems.

Take good care of her... precious material need good care!

Beautiful image
Beautiful model
Beautiful description

Beautiful on the inside, and outside? Wonderful! She is lovely! Nice image!

Great model, great photograph - especially the very nice lighting :thumbup: . Her eyes are lovely, but the processing on the eyes look a tiny bit over overdone to me - they look a touch unnatural.

She has these really wild green tiger contacts, I only lightened the eyes a little in post ;)

Thanks!

Did you do the whole eye or just the iris? It's actually the whites that look a touch overcooked to me, but very happy to be out voted on that; no-one else raised it.

I looked at it on the largest size on flickr and it looks fine. Funny enough, unlike almost anything else, over-bright eyes are always more noticable on smaller scale images than big, and I only see it on the smaller version here. I quite often edit the eyes zoomed in, think they look just right, then zoom back out and find I don't like them!

The contacts are very cool!

Either way, it's still a fantastic image - better than I could do - of a really lovely girl! Well done! :)

Last edited:
worked on the whole eye, different techniques in different areas. I do work zoomed in but always view small size before merging a layer.

She has these really wild green tiger contacts, I only lightened the eyes a little in post ;)

Thanks!

the eyes keep looking off to me, but it could be the contacts and this crappy work moniter. i'll have to take another look when i get home. yeah, that will be my reason for having another peek at her.

Most reactions

Back