What's new

The Phone Booth

I actually find this shot works better as the original, non-HDR. It's better if just the phone booth is well-exposed, it really emphasizes the phone booth (subject) of the shot. It might be even better if the background was darker.
 
It makes me feel uneasy(the original)

(that's good Btw)

Ps: have you tried B&W?
 
Original is far better.... there is no reason for HDR in this scene, unless you want to intentionally get rid of any mood you might want to create.
 
It's nice to see my shot has generated some debate. Personally, I like the feeling generated by the original. To me it generates a lonely, isolated feeling. I don't really like the HDR version.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom