What's new

The Players - archive

JonK

I want MORE!!
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
3,568
Reaction score
140
Location
Manitoba, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was digging thru my film archive expressly looking for these shots to share here.
Hope you like them :)

43446403_f97419575f_o.jpg


43446402_e402f10dca_o.jpg


43446404_7a0f9190c0_o.jpg
 
the tones and lighting is dead on throughout! well done Jon.

the first guy looks a bit like errol flynn
 
Hey Jon, gorgeous shots! beautiful quality about the b/w film...
like 'em all :thumbsup:
boy 15 yr ol piccies ;) pretty darn awesome
Thanks for diggin em out to share with us :D :D :D
 
Awesome expressions, particularly on the first guy. Really a lot of life in these.
 
Thanks JM; yeh he does look like him doesn't he :mrgreen:

Hey mansi; yeh I love the quality film brings to BW..just can't be beat in some ways. Thanks for commenting :D

Thanks manaheim; glad you enjoyed them. :)
 
Very nice Jon!
I love these! :thumbup:
You gave me a lot of ideas the next time I'm at a concert. :)
 
Thanks airic, littleman and mako.
Appreciate you taking the time to comment. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom