Charles89 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 3, 2008 Messages 184 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 8, 2009 #1 Its rainy and still very cold to go swimming.
CW Jones TPF Noob! Joined Feb 26, 2009 Messages 806 Reaction score 0 Location Connecticut Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 8, 2009 #2 I like the composition, and the lines in it, pretty cool.
Changsha TPF Noob! Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location Akron, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 8, 2009 #3 I like it. Very cool. I am from northeast Ohio. How long will we be locked out of summer? Is this B/W with post processing to add color to the lock?
I like it. Very cool. I am from northeast Ohio. How long will we be locked out of summer? Is this B/W with post processing to add color to the lock?
Apex TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 231 Reaction score 0 Location Columbus, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 8, 2009 #4 The tones in this image are great. The simpleness of the logo on the lock really adds to the photo as well. How long will we be locked out of summer? Click to expand... Tell me about it northeast ohio is dreadful.
The tones in this image are great. The simpleness of the logo on the lock really adds to the photo as well. How long will we be locked out of summer? Click to expand... Tell me about it northeast ohio is dreadful.
Charles89 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 3, 2008 Messages 184 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 8, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thx for the comments guys !!! Well from what we have had in the last years I would say it will be locked for about 1 month and a half. Post process in PS cs4 : Desaturate + History brush on the lock.
Thx for the comments guys !!! Well from what we have had in the last years I would say it will be locked for about 1 month and a half. Post process in PS cs4 : Desaturate + History brush on the lock.