The Pope's health

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
No matter if you are catholics, ateists, muslims, jews or whoever else, please pray for a single moment for His health or to let Him die without pain, because, I'm afraid it is impossible to get Him back. That's sad but true, and I belive, He is somebody very important for many people in the world.

I'm with you. I understand this is also a very hard day for those of you in Poland. God be with him and all of us today.

Yes, a very strange day indeed regarding the Pope. I woke up to a report saying he was dead on Yahoo, now he is alive with no hope CNN is saying. Yaho has retracted the earlier story. I am not a religous person, but it will be sad not to see him around anymore. For most of us here he is the only Pope we have ever known.

Hes a very good man...and it pains me to hear this news...I prey for you my dear pope, and wish you a safe jearny to see god...

What can I say? he's a machine for lasting this long! :O
I find it depressing that they can't stand him down because of his health but if he wants to keep going I say let him fight till the last breath. :)

He is truly inspirational because of his staying power and will to serve his people.

Anyone else feel a bit uneasy with how the media is constantly talking bout how he's doing? Why don't they just set up a webcam and watch the man die. They're doing everything but that right now.
I understand how people are interested and care. But give the man some peace.

A man as important to the world as the Pope, it is important people get informed. Special TV programmes have their right. He's not just anyone. He's the Pope. Head of the Catholic Church, which is a huge denomination worldwide.
I feel sorry for him. He's dying slowly. He is dying, though. He won't come back into life. It seems like he's struggling much, though, and I wish him peace and quiet now. Eternal peace. Quietness forever. No more struggling. (I saw my mom die, and she took days to take the step and it is HARD, and SAD!).
Not that I wish for anyone to die. But the Pope is very old, has been very ill for years, he doesn't deserve this struggle. He deserves a dignified, quiet way out...

Not only is he a head of catholic church, but for Poles, he is the creator of the new Poland, Poland without communism. And that really pains. He changed the history, he is very close to young people and has a great relationship with them. Well I can't imagine a world with somebody else in Vatican. I got used to a thought that our man is there and that was that specific bond between Poles and the Pope... that's painful :(

ferny said:
Anyone else feel a bit uneasy with how the media is constantly talking bout how he's doing? Why don't they just set up a webcam and watch the man die. They're doing everything but that right now.
I understand how people are interested and care. But give the man some peace.

That's a sign of the times for you. When the last pope went off the run (did he die? before my time, sorry!) the media was not what it is today.

Take the last war in Iraq as an example, it was never televised that much in 1991! It's the reality television culture gone crazy. Everyone's watching things going on half way round the world, but don't even know their neighbours names.

/rant :grumpy:

He's dead. :(

I'm not religious at all, I rebelled Christianity a long time ago, but He was the only person connected with Christianity whom I really (and I mean- REALLY) respect.

And seriously- I was praying today. I haven't been praying for almost ten years.

Rest in peace, our dear Karol:( :sad anim:

Most reactions

Back