The portrait meets the snapshot...

Efergoh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was at the rifle range last Saturday as I am nearly every Saturday, but on the second saturday fo the month, I shoot in a rifle match with 30-40 of my closest friends and strangers....

Since I had surgury on my hand and elbow two weeks ago and still have stitches in my paw, I couldn't take part in the shooting, so I played with my camera...

I got some pretty good action shots from the match itself, but these are just fun pictures....none of the subjects got anything resembling fair warning....this is simply what happened when they realized that there was a camera pointed at them...

freak1.jpg

freak2.jpg

freak3.jpg

freak4.jpg

freak5.jpg

freak6.jpg

freak7.jpg

freak9.jpg

freak10.jpg

freak11.jpg

freak12.jpg

Well, the last one was forced. Everytime he sees the camera, he suddenly looks like something is crawling up his leg.
The second to last one, the subject didn't even know I was taking the shot. I was a ways off with a 300mm lens. He was looking at the back of his D70 when I took the shot.

The 1, 4, 5, & 6 are all ambush photos...

The 4th one from the bottom was funny because I pointed the camera at the girl and she imediatly tried to give me the "cute" look when the guy walking by threw up bunny ears....The one after that was the look she gave me when I refused to delete the shot.

And how can the second one be anyting but forced...he was mugging for the camera...

So they all agreed on your showing these spontaneous head photos of them in the internet, whether they look silly or not? If I were the person who is in Photo 1, I'd ask you to please remove my pic from the web ;).

Nice DOF in most of them.
And sometimes we even see YOU at work :D!

So they all agreed on your showing these spontaneous head photos of them in the internet, whether they look silly or not?

Yeah, they all know what I am up to....

These photos are also posted on our orgnizations webforum under the title "Freak Parade." :mrgreen:

Wow, not your typical day of photography. I am left wondering if it is safe to sleep at night.

Why no gun portrits?

Why no gun portrits?

Got those too...

I shot roughly 250 photos over the course of 6 hours....

brett1.jpg

brett2.jpg

brett3.jpg

brett7.jpg

z1.jpg

z2.jpg

z3.jpg

The shots from the (junk) car were to simulate repelling a carjacker...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back