What's new

The Postman

Pallycow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
520
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Always on time, delivering his mail. :-)

$_MG_8471-1smallweb.webp
 
thanks. :-) I can't wait till we close up so I can trek off downtown.

You should see my "snow" rig, lol. lots of rubber bands, tape, platic bags, and ziploc baggies around the lens and hood. lol. Ghetto as hell but works well. I'm not spending money on the ones on the shelf when I can fabricate my own. lol
 
thanks. :-) I can't wait till we close up so I can trek off downtown.

You should see my "snow" rig, lol. lots of rubber bands, tape, platic bags, and ziploc baggies around the lens and hood. lol. Ghetto as hell but works well. I'm not spending money on the ones on the shelf when I can fabricate my own. lol
Share share!
 
hard to get a profile shot, lol. I have it all sealed up, except for a spot at bottom for my hand like a puppet. Muscle memory knows where all the controls are so I don't need to look at them to adjust. I need to make a bit more loose room for the ability to zoom, I just left it at wide angle for test.

$_MG_8489.webp




$_MG_8488.webp
 
err, 8x10 rather, forgot I cropped it. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom