What's new

The Pound

snaremop

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Feeling inspired at the dog pound.
C & C welcome

(ended up getting a kitty!)

1.)
DSC08235.jpg


2.)
DSC08226.jpg


3.)
DSC08216.jpg


4.)
DSC08213.jpg


5.)
DSC08182.jpg


6.)
DSC08200.jpg


7.)
DSC08227.jpg
 
The pound always makes me sad.

Would love to see about a dozen more shots of that beauty in #3!
 
Thee color shot (#4) is amazing. I feel so bad for that dog. He has so much feeling in his eyes!
 
Lightwise I very very very much like your Photos 4 and 7.
And both convey such strong feelings of "imprisonment" and sadness! Either in the eyes (ever so well lit by the sun (?)) in 4, and thus big and round and sad-sad-sad, or through the many bars and the supposedly longing look to what is outside in 7.

And you ended up with a cat after all?
Can we see it?
Photos! Photos! ;)
 
Well the cat is currently in our den, we are slowly introducing our old cat to it...
My personal favorite is #2, because of the water on the ground. Thanks for your critique. This is probably my favorite "shoot" I have ever done. (Only 12 years old here...)

In my opinion, photography is
1.) 1/3 photographic skill
2.) 1/3 Finding a good subject
3.) 1/3 Going out of your way to get a good shot.

I definitely think I did number 1 and 2 in this set of photos.
 
4,5, and 7 stand out to me. i am a sucker for pitiful animals. and man do i want a dog.
 
Sooo sad, those pictures look like they should be in an ad for adopt a pet. For the most part I like the BW ones best but the last is my fav.
 
Now that I think about it, I can't believe I went in front of a crazy rabid barking dog to get numbers 1 and 3.
 
I like the lighting in 7 and number 1 is very sad :(
 
Well, to be honest, 7 was photoshopped a lot. (That lighting was not natural)
But still...
Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom