The price can't be beat!

oriecat

work in progress
Reaction score
Website
www.moltenwords.net
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Mindy, we could never go to an antique store together. :D

It's a neat looking little camera. I'm guessing we'll see some pictures you took with it in 16 days??? :)

Well it has to get here first.. and it takes 127 film, so I need to get some of that. I don't think 120 is compatible...

This makes camera #12! Guess I better get unlucky #13 out of the way, huh? :wink::D

I agree with Hobbes.....I stay away from places where I think I'll need a wheelbarrow to get back to the car. :lol:

He is VERY cute....love that old flash, I have a couple funky old cams like that for the display case. :heart:

The price sure can't be beat. Can't wait to see what the little guy will do, after some TLC! :D

Sorry to say this about your new child Mindy but... EEK! I thought my Z10 was ugly! :mrgreen:

Still, it's what on the inside that counts isn't it? Hope you enjoy using it. Damn that's cheap!

:shock: That's one lucky person. Send him or her my congratulations. :mrgreen:

*tries to bring thread back on-topic*

I may feel dumb for asking this but... what's 127 film? I think it sounds familiar but I'm not sure.

oriecat said:
Well it has to get here first.. and it takes 127 film, so I need to get some of that. I don't think 120 is compatible...

This makes camera #12! Guess I better get unlucky #13 out of the way, huh? :wink::D

Hey, congrats on the new baby! Here's some info on 127 film:

http://www.frugalphotographer.com/cat127.htm

Thanks Mitica! I saw that page last night too. Spendy stuff. :| They have it at J&C also for a little less, so I think I will try that, but that is good info on that page. So I guess the 127 is not as wide as 120, am I understanding that right? And the frames will be 4x4 instead of 6x6? Very cool that they still fit in 35mm slide mounts! If the camera works good, I may have to try that out. Get some good big slides to go in the printer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back