elpazos TPF Noob! Joined Mar 6, 2008 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 11, 2008 #1 Here are my promesed photos. I hope all of you like 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19.
Here are my promesed photos. I hope all of you like 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19.
Rick Waldroup No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 804 Reaction score 99 Location Texas Mar 11, 2008 #2 Wow, these are so over the top with the saturation of the colors- this is great stuff. That first shot is just about damn near perfect, and I really like shots 5, 6,and 10, too. Post some more of this stuff.
Wow, these are so over the top with the saturation of the colors- this is great stuff. That first shot is just about damn near perfect, and I really like shots 5, 6,and 10, too. Post some more of this stuff.
J JJP TPF Noob! Joined Jun 13, 2006 Messages 315 Reaction score 0 Location Kent, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 11, 2008 #3 Lovely shots and colours! Is the effect on the image of the bridge photoshopped or was the light actually faded like that?
Lovely shots and colours! Is the effect on the image of the bridge photoshopped or was the light actually faded like that?
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 11, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Photos 7 and 16 are the same, I think. And I really like the colours, abstractness and texture of Photo 4 very much!
Photos 7 and 16 are the same, I think. And I really like the colours, abstractness and texture of Photo 4 very much!
spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 11, 2008 #5 the first shot is really great!
Jaymz77 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2007 Messages 401 Reaction score 0 Location Spokane,WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 11, 2008 #6 16 is my fav.. nice shots overall.. although abit much contrast for my taste..
Jamiebear TPF Noob! Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 180 Reaction score 0 Location Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 11, 2008 #7 11 is amazing i love it
elpazos TPF Noob! Joined Mar 6, 2008 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 12, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thanks a lot for all your comments Some of the pictures have a colour treatment, and some are exactli like i take from the camera. I love the LOMO effect, and some times put this effect in the photos that i make with the reflex instead of the Lomo. I will put more of the photos.
Thanks a lot for all your comments Some of the pictures have a colour treatment, and some are exactli like i take from the camera. I love the LOMO effect, and some times put this effect in the photos that i make with the reflex instead of the Lomo. I will put more of the photos.
rob91 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 708 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 12, 2008 #9 Stunning set. 10 and 13 are especially great.
ir0n_ma1den TPF Noob! Joined Feb 22, 2008 Messages 112 Reaction score 0 Location Centreville, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 12, 2008 #10 #11 is mesmerizing! #1 I like but i wish the taxi was sharper.
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 13, 2008 #11 Wow I like all your photos the colours are awesome. What equipment did you use?
DPW2007 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 19, 2007 Messages 404 Reaction score 0 Location UK! Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 13, 2008 #12 Fantastic shots - great effect on them. 3 and 16 stand out the most for me. David
Lorielle99 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 3, 2007 Messages 733 Reaction score 0 Location south, new jersey Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 13, 2008 #13 11 seems to go on forever i love it.
Scott7117 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 70 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 13, 2008 #14 Cool stuff. A little too contrasty for me but overall they're good.
Jeff Canes No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 19, 2003 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 29 Location Hollywood, FLA USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 13, 2008 #15 something about #13 make me like it