The Real Holy Trinity!

I always laugh when someone makes a holy trinity post and it contains 3 zooms with 2.8 max apertures. LOL
:confused: :er: :meh:

$5500 in 3 tack sharp lenses is worth laughing at? But then again, I've been looking recently at one lens that cost more than those. :D

Just poking fun. LOL My Holy Trinity would consist of primes. Kinda like Overread's consists of macro lenses. Hey, if 2.8 zooms are your thing, then by all means........

Heh I'm still designing and saving for my other Holy Trinity - 300mm f2.8 IS L - 800mm L and something else (not sure what yet) though since even the cheapest of those is about as much now as what I have spent on all my other gear it might take a while

They'll come in due time. Maybe sooner if you quit buying macro lenses......LOL

maybe....
I've still got the twinlights flash to get and then I noticed the toys on this sight and well -- they look very nice!
Cognisys - Home of High Speed Photography

Stopmotion sensors - sound sensors - lasers, IR beams - even a water valve for controled waterdrops and (not yet out yet) but a motorized focusing rail which not only moves in controled distances but will also fire the shutter as well for each movement setting!

I have the MT24ex myself. Handy flash for macro purposes. Very versatile.

Yep its also lighter and eaiser to position (for the 65mm) than the 580 which is fine in the hotshoe for the 70mm and 150mm (and is ok up to around 2:1 with the MPE but after that the lens shadows the light way too much).
If I could have afforded it I would have got the twinflash at the same time - infact I see most shooters with the <PE do go down the twinflash rout - I just wish they were a little cheaper!

i've heard that sigma 70mm is one MIGHTY sharp lens.

Most reactions

Back