• Poll closed .

TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Alright, so the photos are all safe and sound and they've already been uploaded to the gallery. For all of you itchin' to see the 41 submitted photos, just click on the link: Junk

You may notice that in the gallery some files appear larger then 150KB, but every photo included was less then 150KB when uploaded to the gallery.

Please keep in mind that we are trying to keep this challenge anonymous (and unbiased) when it comes to both the submitting and the voting. Please avoid sharing your opinions about any specific photos until after the voting has completed and the winner is announced.

Please read the titles carefully in order to avoid confusion before voting. The photos may not be sorted in the correct order so to ensure you view them in proper order scroll to the bottom of the page and where it says "Display Options" ensure you select Sorted By: "Image Name" Sort Order: "Ascending" and then click on the "Show Images" button.

After viewing the photos please take the opportunity to vote for your favorite. Good luck to all. If there are any questions please let us know.

The polls will be open for the next seven days.

Wow, there is a few really good shots in here.

Good Luck to everyone!

Wonderful work, everyone! You are definitely not making the voting decision easy this time. :D

Good luck, all. :thumbup:

Well today I found some really good junk and got some shots I really like out of it, never mind eh!

Some really nice contributions in there... tough decision... great job everyone. :thumbup:

WOWY!!! Good job everyone!!!:hail:

(And a big hug to my fellow 0% friends...) :hug:: LOL!!

OMG!!!! Corinna!!!!! you know what!!!?? I already have a vote! :hail: :D:D:D:D:D
btw wonderful job guys!

I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be going out of town for a few days. This means you can expect that winner announcement will not be sometime Sunday evening (the 9th) instead of Saturday. Thanks again to everyone who submitted for March.

So it looks like marphoto16 won by just three votes. Congrats should go out to everyone who submitted again this month. A special congrats however must go out to MommyOf4Boys who submitted this fantastic photo:

96-marphoto16.jpg

:biggrin: I think this may be the first time I have ever won anything (besides the $25 walmart gift card on Bingo once)!!!! :biggrin:
I would like to thank everyone who voted for me, TPF, and the academy! You all ROCK!

Most reactions

Back