The Real Me

Hi welcome to the forum. Seems like you've already made an impact here. (I was away for that though... *sob*).

Looks like we like a lot of the same music (but I've noticed most people here have the same sort of 'alternative' taste in music). That's cool that you play all those instruments... I've finally found another crazy person like me.
I too play Clarinet (normal and bass), saxophone, flute and piano. (but piano's my favourite). My boyfriend plays guitar, piano, trumpet and drums too(I just learnt that he plays drums today - wow still learning things after 3.5 years! either that or I'm just forgetting stuff now).
I tried to teach him the sax once but it just didn't work. It was hilarious.

Another Muso on the boards! Good stuff! :D I've always wondered what Trip-hop is but I think you've answered my questions for me in previos posts, I'm a Drummer in my band and a guitarist in my spare time. :)

Welcome to the Forums. :)

I'm no music expert, but 95% of popular music is Lame (yes, with a capital L) ... it's nice to see you have an open mind to all kinds of stuff, it drives me crazy when people say they only listen to, or like one kind of music because it's "the best" There's so much in this world to enjoy if you don't limit yourself to "fit in".... anyway, welcome :)

Most reactions

Back