What's new

The Real Thing

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p936783234-4.jpg
 
when i first looked at this i thought the peeling paint was moths on the wall, which caught my interest
great composition the angle is great as well
i love the milk carton laying on the ground
 
You need to stop destroying houses just so you can photograph them. ;)
 
You need to stop destroying houses just so you can photograph them. ;)
LOL! Actually, I wish vandals would not destroy these houses, and let time do its work instead. Decay is beautiful, destruction not so much :)

Thanks Krista and Mike for your comments!
 
Not one of my favorite of your compositions. Kinda "meh, ok" for me. You know I'm a fan, though. :)
 
Lots of little, interesting tidbits in there to look at. The door seems to be the major subject for me.
 
Cool, just make sure when you use a wide-angle lens to watch your verticals. I think it would be greatly more successful if they were aligned. I have the same problem, always :grumpy:

Mark
 
I love it.

Gosh, where do you find all these places?
 
I'm kinda in the boat with manaheim. I love your shots usually but this one doesn't leave me going wow. Its alright but I find the shot lacking somehow.
 
Not one of my favorite of your compositions. Kinda "meh, ok" for me. You know I'm a fan, though. :)
I'm kinda in the boat with manaheim. I love your shots usually but this one doesn't leave me going wow. Its alright but I find the shot lacking somehow.
You two are in my doghouse now :lol:

Cool, just make sure when you use a wide-angle lens to watch your verticals. I think it would be greatly more successful if they were aligned. I have the same problem, always :grumpy:
I've been shooting with ultra-wide-angle lenses for a few years and I'm still learning to control the distortion... Definitely not easy, so I feel your pain.

Gosh, where do you find all these places?
The wide open prairie. My buddy and I head out of the city every weekend looking for abandonments. If we happen not to find anything, at least we can enjoy the immense skies for a few hours.

Thanks everybody for taking a look and commenting!
 
Woof. :)
 
i like your title. i shot the print ads for the 'it's the real' thing yeeeeears ago
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom