What's new

The Red Gate

The_Pearl_Poet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 25, 2012
Messages
303
Reaction score
72
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Comments and critiques are appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • $The Red Gate Web Critique.webp
    $The Red Gate Web Critique.webp
    384.8 KB · Views: 100
I think a position further right where we could have seen the whole gate and follow the path leading up to it.
 
I think the pic is nice, where was this taken?
 
@tirediron- I understand where you are coming from with your comment. I have tried to photograph this gate in that fashion before, but the area behind the gate detracts from the overall of feel of the image. Thank you for your thoughts.
@Shipman- These were taken at the entrance to a Japanese-themed garden. Pretty much every city with some kind of public gardens has a Japanese garden.
 
Nice, I like the contrast between the red gate and green foliage
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom