The Road Home

Beautiful.

How did you manage to arrive at all these amazing (and famous) places at just the right light? I imagine you were sticking to some carefully planned itinerary and timed everything to military precision! Hehe..

Very nice. :mrgreen: Road looks like it has just been paved - asphalt is still black as opposed to the grey colour it develops as it ages and oxidizes.

WesternGuy

Beautiful.

How did you manage to arrive at all these amazing (and famous) places at just the right light? I imagine you were sticking to some carefully planned itinerary and timed everything to military precision! Hehe..

Thanks! The only plan was to wake up incredibly early for this day trip (Like 3:30AM)to beat the crowd, the heat and catch the sunrise. And of course for the soft morning light. For my other Vegas shots it was a combination of fortune and obsession ;).

Very nice. :mrgreen: Road looks like it has just been paved - asphalt is still black as opposed to the grey colour it develops as it ages and oxidizes.

WesternGuy

The road was black as night. Really nice contrast against the red rocks.

Nice lighting, composition, contrast, it's amazing! I'll give u one suggestion, perhaps the edges of the starting of the road in the edges of the frame, like this:
$rt.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back