Raj_55555

Indian God of Photography
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rajarshiphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these in the zoo this weekend, didn't see many photographers at the Zoo that day as the temperature was touching 40 degrees. The zoo was as empty as I've ever seen & the guards were looking at me like I'm mad.

Here's a subject I haven't seen posted on this page since I've joined. The last one is my fav with that dusty feel, only wish I hadn't beheaded the other Zebra but couldn't help it due to the cage design.

#1 Saturday morning Jog with Mom

13934081936_0682ee4173_c.jpg

#2 Who says only Lions are Majestic?

13922146362_b1ecaa620d_c.jpg

#3 Rock & Roll

13956648844_c3bdbc74d7_c.jpg

#4 Rock & Roll baby Edition

13957340814_811a690040_c.jpg

#5 Trotting in Stripes

13949099194_b6fb68d9b7_c.jpg

#6 Dusty Playtime

13945704274_75e7540263_b.jpg

These are so nice! Especially the rolling ones. Great job!

Great stuff, Raj. And the shots of them on their backs are a hoot! Lee

Great set Raj, especially 2 and 3 :thumbup:

Very Nice indeed. Zebra's are so cool and don't ever recall seeing any posted until now.:thumbup:

Great set Raj, especially 2 and 3 :thumbup:

Thanks Bill :)

Very Nice indeed. Zebra's are so cool and don't ever recall seeing any posted until now.:thumbup:

Thanks, I love Zebras, mainly because I love horses (these are pretty close
icon_wink.gif
) but this was the first time I spent any time in front of their enclosure as the chimp enclosure is no-good for photography anymore. :(

Yep, that 3rd one is OUTSTANDING, nice timing Raj. Also love the last shot, something about all that dust that seems to work a treat in these. The first one is also very good with the sharpness and the running. Excellent shots Raj and my, they are beautiful for sure.

All the best there Raj, nice work.

Danny.

Yep, that 3rd one is OUTSTANDING, nice timing Raj. Also love the last shot, something about all that dust that seems to work a treat in these. The first one is also very good with the sharpness and the running. Excellent shots Raj and my, they are beautiful for sure.

All the best there Raj, nice work.
Danny.
Thanks for the nice words Danny, your comments are always appreciated. :)
Also you were the only one who said anything about the last one. I was starting to wonder if this was one of those pics which only the photographer himself can like, I'm sure we all have a few of those :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back