The ROCK

ivanz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have eaten at this wonderful restaurant many times over the years and always wanted a night shot so here it is. What do you think. I wish there was a second point of intrest on the left like a boat. Maybe next time. Be well.
rest email.jpg

Very nice, love the colors. Since the subject IS the restaurant I think it's just fine w/o a boat, it might distract and compete with the building for attention. Maybe one really far away that doesn't stand out much. Just my opinion, do whatever jiggles your jibs. ⛵ :wink-6:

Gorgeous! I also love the light coming from over the hills.

Gorgeous! I also love the light coming from over the hills.
Thank you Mitch. I loved that to, you should try The Rocks grilled fish....

Very nice image.

I forgot to say ... the reflection on the water is sublime! You took that pic at the right time when the water was very still. One thing bothers me a little though, I'm seeing articles (curved lines) in the sky and water. I suspect it may be caused by over exposing a bit but I couldn't say for sure.

Thanks guys. Yes I think it may be caused by the way that I down size the image in paint. I knock it down by 75%. I'll look into better ways to down size the image. Thanks again guys.

Very nice shot.

It's overexposed by at least a half-stop. Bracketing would work best for this shot or just a simple blended two exposure blend.

It's overexposed by at least a half-stop. Bracketing would work best for this shot or just a simple blended two exposure blend.
Sounds like a lot of editing skills are needed. I'll look into both of them. Thank you Bull. Be well.

The photo makes for nice art. You mention Paint, so is your computer a Windows computer? Does it have Photos (the app) installed? If so, it might be a better tool for downsizing the image.

The photo makes for nice art. You mention Paint, so is your computer a Windows computer? Does it have Photos (the app) installed? If so, it might be a better tool for downsizing the image.
Thank you Jeff, and Yes I have windows on my laptop. Oh, I did not know you could do that with photos the app, I'll look into it Jeff thanks and be well.

Most reactions

Back