What's new

The Rocks and the Sea

Nice image and nice conversion. I am curious to know how you did the conversion. The only thing I would try, if it was mine, would be to see if I could get more detail or contrast in the clouds.
_______________
WesternGuy
 
WG, I use Nik Silver Efex for BW conversions. I brought down some noise in the sky a bit but thats about it. I see what you're saying about cloud detail
 
Nice image and nice conversion. I am curious to know how you did the conversion. The only thing I would try, if it was mine, would be to see if I could get more detail or contrast in the clouds.
_______________
WesternGuy

Definitely like the increase contrast in the clouds, good suggestion:


The Rock and the Sea by Rotanimod, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom