Renair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.renebruunphotographer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4817.jpg

Classically framed/composed shot except the running guy -- outside of a 'rule of thirds' and doesn't really 'belong' with the picture (or what the picture would be without him). I think this is a fine illustration of both playing off of and bending the rules to a great end result.

Good work and thanks for sharing. I really enjoy this image.

Thanks, I didnt have time to frame him as I was crossing the street and had to quickly get my camera out, it works better when I cropped it to portrait style this morning.....

Do you spend alot of time sitting on the light rail tracks ;)
Nice shot, like it alot

I love this shot. The twin trains are just enough. Spontaneous. B&W does the trick with lines. This is greatness.

Another thing that adds to this shot is the curved track. Slightly on the right train, more prnounced on the left hand train. Both in sync with the slight side tilt of the running man.

This photo has "shape".

The V shape ontop both trains. Follow the shape through the picture and you see it again and again. Like a theme. The Top placard of the sign on the right hand side has it. Both cars actually have it in the front windshields and top of the cab. Even the running man has it in his shoulders and tie and collar. The concrete standing area in the middle has it on the side facing you too. Even the white markings on the right hand side of the road has it.

The greatness lies in its subtlety. Unstaged. It simply is what it is.

There, I said it. HAHAHAHA

Cheers!

I like, has a real style to it :) Always love monochrome too.

Most reactions

Back