The scenery from my job, plus a contest on my website

Ant Long

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is the view of one of the bridges from inside my job. I also have a contest on my website, www.antlong.com . Please check it out.

Picture_23.jpg

This is the terrace of my job.
Picture_12.jpg

Picture_13.jpg

"The uncanny meeting of the third kind" ... this is what I had to think immediately when I saw the first of your photos. The reflection of the office lights makes it very interesting (and I take it that THAT is what I see, right, else........whoa!

(A general question: in the seventies --- ah, ok, forget it, it was long before your time.... but some might still know: there was a film out which had this title IN GERMAN - my quotation here is a re-translation from the German title into English, though the film may have been called all differently in English. Would any of you have an idea what film I'm talking about?)

no idea about the movie, but yeah i got that feeling off of the lights also. and if u notice the moon is orange, it looks more like the sun than anything. :D .

are you talking about "Close Encounters of the Third Kind", la Foto?....it might be...especially with the first pic -:) :alien: :alien: :alien:

If that is the original title of a film made in the Seventies (one that I enjoyed a great deal, mostly 'cause the aliens comunicated via music), then that is the film I am thinking of, indeed.

Doesn't the first photo make you think of advancing UFO's?

That's why I like that one best - the other don't speak to me as much - it might be my monitor again, but they appear rather dark and also dull here, lots of grey, few contrasts.

If that is the original title of a film made in the Seventies (one that I enjoyed a great deal, mostly 'cause the aliens comunicated via music), then that is the film I am thinking of, indeed.

yep, this is the one! the Steven Spielberg's movie! he he, i liked it, i've seen the movie when i was a kid... :D

Doesn't the first photo make you think of advancing UFO's?

in fact...it does... -;)) :alien:

Most reactions

Back