"The Scream"

David

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.davidbazlinton.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Standing at work with camera in hand, the door behind me opened and a colleague flew out venting some frustration or other. Without thinking I pointed the camera and hit the shutter, and the image below was the result. My reason for posting it here, is the two signs on the door to the right hand side, which I never could have planned!

portrait.jpg

David

Hi nitefly, I have no idea what the scream was for, and despite his expression, it wasn't very loud. I'll ask him when I next see him. As for what I do, here's a clue:

sunsetstorm.jpg

David ;)

getting those 2 signs in the picture makes it all that much better. both funny and it really gets the emotion through his expression. I like it! nice shot

-Dan

As much as this might have been no more than a snapshot in its making, i.e. a very unplanned, very spontaneous photo, as much do I think it turned out to be much more! It should not be here in the Snapshot Gallery! The honesty of the emotion captured along with the funny aspect of the two signs on the door make this so expressive! Far beyond any snapshot qualities! I feel like I would want to move it to the General Gallery. Shall I?

LaFoto, please move the thread anywhere you feel it to be more appropriate. I ummmmmed and ahhhhhhed about where to place it, and because it was just a snap half over my shoulder (no eye to the viewfinder) I ended up placing it here.

Pleased you like it.

David

I still find it too good for the Snapshot and Blooper Section, so here it is in the General Gallery now :D.

great timing on this capture... love the 'copter shot...

Sometimes it is all in the timeing... that and being in the right place at the right time... My philosophy? Glue the camera to your hand... that way you always have it with you... lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back