What's new

the sea and the sunset

andras gyorosi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Genova
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these pictures in Italy during an amazing sunset.

1.
gallery_151731_7057_8920.jpg


2.
gallery_151731_7057_268542.jpg


3.
gallery_151731_7057_253287.jpg
 
Excellent pictures! But me, being a color guy, would of liked to see these in color!

I love pic #2!
 
Excellent pictures! But me, being a color guy, would of liked to see these in color!

I love pic #2!
Exactly, I think these need to be in color to give them justice.

Excellent composition in these though.
 
Compensiton is amazing! The color effect ruins it a tad bit imo...
 
I love 1 and 2 for the compensation. Do you have a black and white version maybe they work better?
 
wow. i love how the pictures came out! very awesome!
 
Great pictures.
I vote for the second one.

Dani.
 
Thanks for the kind word to everyone!
 
Nice! I love the clouds and the contrast.
 
Did you take the photos in the color mode we see them?

I would love to have #1 in a color high res version for a desktop if you have it available, please!
 
WOAH ... the first two make you sit back and say a mental wow (or go wow in the office like I did and get a funny look :( )

The sea is captivating at the best of times and that first one is wonderful..

THanks for sharing :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom