What's new

The Seven Lotus

jiazi

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 28, 2006
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
P.R.CHINA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:heart:Chinese Lotus.
from Beijing Lianhuachi Park.

-1.jpg



-2.jpg



-3.jpg



-4.jpg



-6.jpg



-7.jpg



-5.jpg



end.
3Q.
 
Very nice.
 
3Q Mr. Big mike:_P
 
Very cool shots. I'll be honest though, I was expecting to see a car and was quite disappointed.....

Lotus Seven
 
The second and the last one for me. I like whatever post-processing you did here, very cool. I wish you had posted these bigger, though.
 
I think these are amazing! Very classic and photographed subject (flowers) in black and white, yet they stand out as something different and new. In fact, skiboarder has the best word and I can't think of a better word to describe them; enchanting. They have such a great mood about them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom