What's new

The Shrine

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
599-sq-shrine-2346-50.jpg
 
looks good if you ask me.
I could just comment that base of the statue is too geometric for this scene.
 
nice picture!
but what the story of that statue? and why does it wear a necklace?

I'm not sure anyone knows. The only bits of info I got were the the sign on the tree at one time said something about a little girl that had died.

looks good if you ask me.
I could just comment that base of the statue is too geometric for this scene.

I probably shouldn't have cropped it off. It's a very strange looking memorial- Not the strangest I've seen out there (Once I saw about 5 pair of men's underpants nailed to a post.), but strange.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom