The Silence

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just when I thought, "I've had enough", this happened.
780-ed336-38.jpg

I love when that happens! Nice work, man.

Brilliant. Love the way that the sunlight is licking the tops of the bushes near the foreground. The dot effect of the yellow flowers are a joy to keep me amused trying to find them all.

I love when that happens! Nice work, man.

Thanks. Although not 10 minutes earlier I had packed it all up and was ready to go, drove, maybe a half-mile. I pulled over and was just going to watch- Next thing I knew, I was thinking, "I'll watch through this." :)

Very nice :D

Thank you.

Brilliant. Love the way that the sunlight is licking the tops of the bushes near the foreground. The dot effect of the yellow flowers are a joy to keep me amused trying to find them all.

Thanks. The wildflower displays aren't all that brash and obvious this year. The subtleness and detail is so cool. Glad I stopped to get it.

Love the tones in this one :)
Almost looks like you added a diffuse glow from all the little hints of white in the plants adding a dreamy effect.
Cool shot :)

Love the tones in this one :)
Almost looks like you added a diffuse glow from all the little hints of white in the plants adding a dreamy effect.
Cool shot :)

Thanks!

The lighting is just about perfect on this shot. It really does have a glow to it.

Excellent shot.

Im glad you stuck around long enough to capture this. Excellent work as usual. Great effects in this one! :)

NJ

Thanks Rick and NJ. The light was gone further up the canyon where the walls were steep. This was my 'bonus' sunset, the real sunset that I'm aware of, but was so tired I forgot all about it. I think I caught the last clip of direct light before the sun went down behind the mountains. I missed the moment a few weeks back.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118008

Just going to have to be more aware of my environment I guess.

What happened... I don't see anything special... OH wait... you are taking about the awesome shot that you took. Well ok then... Great shot abraxas.

Sweet shot! The colours of the sunset are beautiful and those yellow flowers look like sparks sprinkled over the landscape. Glad you decided to break out the camera again for that 'one last shot'!

awesome lighting!

Cool, thanks.

What happened... I don't see anything special... OH wait... you are taking about the awesome shot that you took. Well ok then... Great shot abraxas.

Thank you- some days it's all about luck and staying awake while driving.

Sweet shot! The colours of the sunset are beautiful and those yellow flowers look like sparks sprinkled over the landscape. Glad you decided to break out the camera again for that 'one last shot'!

Sparks--I like that. Thank you!

What an excellent shot!

Thanks. Hope I can do it again.

Most reactions

Back