Taralyn Romero TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2005 Messages 626 Reaction score 25 Location Colorado Feb 10, 2006 #1 Enjoyed these this morning at breakfast.... hope you will too.
crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Feb 10, 2006 #2 Purty!
PachelbelsCanon350D TPF Noob! Joined Jan 7, 2006 Messages 321 Reaction score 13 Location Seated, facing front Feb 10, 2006 #3 I like! That's the most color I've seen in days
Taralyn Romero TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2005 Messages 626 Reaction score 25 Location Colorado Feb 10, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thank you - they were even prettier sitting on the breakfast table this morning - there was SO MUCH snow on the ground outside that these really stood out!
Thank you - they were even prettier sitting on the breakfast table this morning - there was SO MUCH snow on the ground outside that these really stood out!
F fotolode TPF Noob! Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 94 Reaction score 3 Feb 10, 2006 #5 Beautiful! I love tulips!
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Feb 10, 2006 #6 omg... i love tulips awesome shot, taralyn! love the colors and softness.
Taralyn Romero TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2005 Messages 626 Reaction score 25 Location Colorado Feb 11, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thank you everyone! I think the softness came from the natural light I had - I shot on "cloudy" to give it a warm feel.
Thank you everyone! I think the softness came from the natural light I had - I shot on "cloudy" to give it a warm feel.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Feb 11, 2006 #8 Taralyn Romero said: Enjoyed these this morning at breakfast.... Click to expand... how did they taste :lmao: ....sorry :blushing: love the soft light and color in these! well done Taralyn.
Taralyn Romero said: Enjoyed these this morning at breakfast.... Click to expand... how did they taste :lmao: ....sorry :blushing: love the soft light and color in these! well done Taralyn.
cjoe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2006 Messages 142 Reaction score 3 Location Newcastle, Australia Feb 11, 2006 #9 this shot has an almost painterly quality about it.
Taralyn Romero TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2005 Messages 626 Reaction score 25 Location Colorado Feb 13, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Thank you JonMikal and Cjoe! The "painting" quality is really the only thing I did like about this photo - otherwise there really isnt much else to it! Thank you.
Thank you JonMikal and Cjoe! The "painting" quality is really the only thing I did like about this photo - otherwise there really isnt much else to it! Thank you.