What's new

The Sky was awesome tonight

boogaguy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2007
Messages
594
Reaction score
2
Location
Earth
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
coolsunset5.jpg


coolsunset.jpg
 
oh dear lord that is absolutely amazing!

way better than anything ive ever seen
it looks like the sky is on fire
 
These don't even come close to doing it any justice.
I was driving when i seen it and almost wrecked in the process of pulling over.
It was so beautiful in person that i felt a little uneasy afterward like I had just seen something more beautiful than what humans are allowed to see... hehehe
I never take sunset pics because frankly I get bored with them but there was no way this sky could be ignored.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom