Renair TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 1,200 Reaction score 0 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 22, 2008 #1 Life in the American Midwest
The_Traveler Completely Counter-dependent Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 18,743 Reaction score 8,049 Location Mid-Atlantic US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 22, 2008 Banned #2 IMO, the logos overpower the photo.
Northsider TPF Noob! Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 22, 2008 #3 ^^ Ditto. But cool shot. Wheat and rust, classic
Renair TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 1,200 Reaction score 0 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 22, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thats just an idea I was toying with, for displaying on other sites, dont need to put my web address or photo title....
Thats just an idea I was toying with, for displaying on other sites, dont need to put my web address or photo title....
ztekneq TPF Noob! Joined Feb 17, 2008 Messages 75 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 22, 2008 #5 coo pix heavy verbage
bradster76 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 19, 2008 Messages 481 Reaction score 2 Location US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 22, 2008 #6 I have my work protected, so no need for aweful watermarks. I love the photo. Pretty much nailed it. But like said, the watermarks are bad.
I have my work protected, so no need for aweful watermarks. I love the photo. Pretty much nailed it. But like said, the watermarks are bad.