The "Snoopy" or "Charlie-Brown-related"-avatar week is declared open!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Matty-Bass and I have decided to declare this week as of today until 7 June (or longer, if need be, right, Matty-Bass?) as Snoopy-Avatar-Week (any other character from the Charlie-Brown-comics is accepted, too).
C'mon, join in! :D

LaFoto said:
Matty-Bass and I have decided to declare this week as of today until 7 June (or longer, if need be, right, Matty-Bass?) as Snoopy-Avatar-Week (any other character from the Charlie-Brown-comics is accepted, too).
C'mon, join in! :D

Definitely! Everyone should join in the activities! Charlie Brown or Snoopy, or any characters from it! Let's see how many people will join in! :mrgreen::mrgreen: Maybe we'll get enough to go longer then the deadline!

I'm in. :D

I'll be changing it everyday too!

Brittany(Peanuts) should love this one if she sees it!

What's worse, is know there was an episode of Family Guy where the made the characters look like characters from the Peanuts cartoon.

I'm pretty sure Stewie does the Charlie Brown cry or something...

lol, Rob and I didn't plan this. I knew he had Snoopy but forgot about it later on! I will also change my avatar daily, and try to get every character in. :mrgreen: Let's see if I can do it

Oh crumb! I saw it in the other thread. I have joined in, and yes I love this theme :D I am inspired to now read my dozen or so Peanuts books

Peanuts said:
Oh crumb! I saw it in the other thread. I have joined in, and yes I love this theme :D I am inspired to now read my dozen or so Peanuts books
my little brother has a lot of them too... he's getting them all. (they are publishing all of them in chronological order) :thumbup:

LittleMan said:
my little brother has a lot of them too... he's getting them all. (they are publishing all of them in chronological order) :thumbup:

When I saw the first book come out, I had to restrain myself from even starting. For two years/book it is $30. If there are 50 years, so 25 books that adds up to $750 :| Yikes! Sadly enough bookshelf space is limited too.

Thanks Andrea and Ant, though I can't say the idea was my own unfortunately. I saw it somewhere else :blushing:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back