What's new

The Sonoran Desert.

Is that Superstition Mtn? Cool shot of 4 peaks too.

Any plans to head this way in the spring?
 
Is that Superstition Mtn? Cool shot of 4 peaks too.

Any plans to head this way in the spring?

No, but I'm moving back in October.

Thats out on the Apache Trail.
 
No, but I'm moving back in October.

Thats out on the Apache Trail.

We'll have to have a photo meet up once you get settled. The Apache Trail is a great place. I really enjoyed Roosevelt Dam and cliff dwelings out there. I need to revisit with the new camera.
 
We'll have to have a photo meet up once you get settled. The Apache Trail is a great place. I really enjoyed Roosevelt Dam and cliff dwelings out there. I need to revisit with the new camera.

Definitely.
 
I like the first one.

Nice job on all of them, though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom