The "sound" of my bank account draining...

Tiberius said:
Whatever you do, don't get into speakers. They're even worse than camera equipment. Headphones are enough of a drain.

(While I type this I'm looking at my AV-710 -> Entech 203.2 DAC -> MisterX Pimeta -> Sennheiser HD-580 + Grado SR-225 chain and trying not to think about it)
Good point... :lol:

clarinetJWD said:
As if I'm not already! I just can't afford it yet :lol:

Well, yeah, that's kinda what I meant. I KNOW you're already into it...I've heard your lectures on how this kind of speaker or headphone sucks, and how that kind is highly overrated, ect. :p

core_17 said:
Well, yeah, that's kinda what I meant. I KNOW you're already into it...I've heard your lectures on how this kind of speaker or headphone sucks, and how that kind is highly overrated, ect. :p
What like the PMC's?

Or Bose...talk about overrated...

clarinetJWD said:
What like the PMC's?

Or Bose...talk about overrated...

Hehe...yeah, I think that's what the conversation was about!

*goes out to buy all things Bose, just so she can here Joe harp on her for weeks about what a stupid buy that was*

core_17 said:
Hehe...yeah, I think that's what the conversation was about!

*goes out to buy all things Bose, just so she can here Joe harp on her for weeks about what a stupid buy that was*
go ahead...waste your money! Why should I care?

core_17 said:
Pffft! You actually think I'd have the money in the first place? I spend all my money on plane tickets, remember?
but you'll need something to listen to on the plane. May I recommend the Westone UM1 IEMs or the Altec Lansing iM716s? (Cheap Etymotic ER4's for anone keeping score)

clarinetJWD said:
but you'll need something to listen to on the plane. May I recommend the Westone UM1 IEMs or the Altec Lansing iM716s? (Cheap Etymotic ER4's for anone keeping score)

:lol: Yeah, just send me yours!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back