What's new

The spring flower

iMoShop

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Hong Kong
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please comment, thanks!
$DSC_0959.webp
 
Very pretty!...the background is close to taking over the shot thou, I would try to dim the background a little bit and add some extra blur to make the actual subject stand out more.
 
I don't think that blurring it further will change the distracting background. The only thing to change it in camera would be to get closer if the lens will focus closer. Doesn't have to be a macro lens....a lot of mid range zooms have a fairly short focussing minimum.
 
OK, thanks for your comments!! I'll try again in this weekend!

:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom